You’ll learn quite a bit about our program on this website, but to be sure it’s the best place for your child, make arrangements to tour the school and see and hear about the program.
Call (703-494-3090) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the director and schedule a visit.
Enrollment is open to children who reach their 3rd, 4th, or 5th birthday before December 31 of the school year. Children must be toilet trained.
St. Matthew’s Lutheran Day School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Class Schedules & Tuition Rates
Tuition payments are broken up into ten payments due on the first of each month beginning in August and going through May.
Registration Fee: $100/family.
Paid at registration to assure inclusion in a class. $25 of the registration fee is refundable if notification of withdrawal is received before May 31st. It is non-refundable after June 1st.
Activity Fee: $75/student.
Paid with the August 1st tuition payment. The Activity Fee supports the cost of certain classroom materials and activities. It is non-refundable.
For any questions regarding our class schedules or tuition rates, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Choosing a class
- Three year old classes meet Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings (9:00 – 11:45). Spaces in a Monday, Wednesday, Friday afternoon class (12:30 – 3:00) may be open to threes.
- Four year old classes meet Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings (9:00 – 11:45) or Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons (12:30 – 3:00).
- A Tuesday and Thursday class is provided for very young fours, although because of the social nature four year olds, two days/week might be less satisfying than a three-day class.
- The 4-day classes are “reserved” for older fours and young fives. (Generally those children whose 5th birthday occurs before May of the school year.)
- There is no 5-day/week class, but parents can enroll their child in both a 2 day and a 3 day class creating a 5 morning/week schedule. The teachers and classroom are the same throughout the week.
Lunch Bunch extends the day until 1:30 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday (corresponding to the child’s class schedule). Lunch Buddies bring a lunch and enjoy another playground time, lunch together, a gathering circle, story and a rich center time. More information about Lunch Bunch can be found here.