On this page you will find documents with useful information and forms to complete for registration.
To register, you will need the Registration Card along with the Registration Fee in order to provide us with necessary information and to secure a space.
Before your child begins school, here are some forms and you will complete, and some resources you might find helpful.
The Virginia State Physical Form must be completed by your physician each year to certify immunizations and health status. This is due when school begins.
- Developmental History Form provides the teacher with relevant information about your child’s life experiences.
- Parent Consent Form gives the school permission to seek emergency care if parents cannot be reached, giving permission to attend field trips (with advance notice) and to be photographed for classroom use. This must be signed and returned before your child can be left on the first day of school.
- Parent Resource indicates family’s willingness to volunteer in class in various ways, as convenient.
- Tuition Payment Schedule & Agreement specifies the yearly tuition and fees specific to your child’s class schedule. The yearly tuition is divided into 10 equal payments payable from August through May
- Parent Handbook sets out and explains the policies and procedures families need to know.
- Getting Ready – Shopping List, Potty Training, and More. Good to know.
- In Our Class presents an overview of classroom “practices,” activities and related information.
- Outdoor Playground Information We go outside in all kinds of weather because playing and learning on the playground is so valuable. You’ll want to send your child in boots and a raincoat on gently raining days, and bundled up on cold ones. When the weather is severe, we have a large area downstairs where we enjoy large motor play – but it’s not as rich and wonderful an experience as the playground.
- Summer Science Registration Form – Form to fill out if your child will attend Summer Science.
- Credit Card Payment – Form to setup paying tuition via credit card or electronic funds transfer.
Here are some documents with information including Car Pool How-to, Lunch Bunch information, and a printable one page Calendar.